April 23, 2013 - A big congratulation goes out to the Duquesne team that placed 3rd overall for the Aspen Institutes’ Business & Society International MBA Case Competition! Atalie Hayes, Gregg Gorse, Matt Ebberts, and Andrew Minnotte placed first in the internal round of competition at Duquesne and then had their work submitted to the overall competition. They were [...] More »
Your Future, Unfolding.
Business is Changing.
Corporations, financial markets and other key influencers seek a new generation of leaders trained to manage global complexity and interdependence.
It's a future unfolding in real time, rich with opportunity and challenge.
Duquesne University offers early- and mid-career professionals an unmatched proving ground: a transformative, 12-month MBA Sustainability degree that integrates multiple dimensions of sustainability across all business disciplines.
Why Duquesne University?
- Accelerated, 12-month MBA
- Ranked 25th among Aspen Global 100
- Sustainability built in; not a sampling of add-on electives
- Destination quality MBA: field projects, global study, more
- Among the elite 5% accredited by AACSB International
- Top-three leader in business ethics
Accelerate your career and life goals, and immerse yourself in a rigorous, concentrated study of leading-edge business management practices. MORE »
Each year, Duquesne's MBA Sustainability program travels to a different part of the global marketplace to enrich our students' technical and cultural understanding. MORE »
Our Partners in Active Learning
- Allegheny Conference
- Allegheny County
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- City of Pittsburgh
- CNX Gas
- Eat'n Park
- evive Water Station
- FedEx Ground
- Giant Eagle
- Green Building Alliance
- Maryland Refractories Co.
- MSA: The Safety Company
- Parkhurst Catering
- Pennsylvania Environmental Council
- Pennsylvania Resource Council
- Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Pittsburgh Green Innovators
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- PNC Bank
- PPG Industries
- Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Therm-O-Rock East, Inc.
- Tower Financial Group
- YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh