December 09, 2013 - On Friday, Mr. Jack Ouelette, CEO of American Textile, joined our cohort. He is also a graduate of West Pont and a former military officer who worked his way to CEO of a multinational textile company after earning his MBA at Duquesne University. Mr. Ouelette showed his generosity by choosing to share his valuable time […] More »
Your Future, Unfolding.
Business is Changing.
Corporations, financial markets and other key influencers seek a new generation of leaders trained to manage global complexity and interdependence.
It's a future unfolding in real time, rich with opportunity and challenge.
Duquesne University offers early- and mid-career professionals an unmatched proving ground: a transformative, 12-month MBA Sustainability degree that integrates multiple dimensions of sustainability across all business disciplines.
Why Duquesne University?
- Accelerated, 12-month MBA
- Ranked 25th among Aspen Global 100
- Sustainability built in; not a sampling of add-on electives
- Destination quality MBA: field projects, global study, more
- Among the elite 5% accredited by AACSB International
- Top-three leader in business ethics
Accelerate your career and life goals, and immerse yourself in a rigorous, concentrated study of leading-edge business management practices. MORE »
Each year, Duquesne's MBA Sustainability program travels to a different part of the global marketplace to enrich our students' technical and cultural understanding. MORE »
Our Partners in Active Learning
- Allegheny Conference
- Allegheny County
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
- City of Pittsburgh
- CNX Gas
- Duquesne Light Company
- Eat'n Park Restaurants
- evive Water Station
- FedEx Ground
- Giant Eagle
- Green Building Alliance
- Idea Foundry
- Maryland Refractories Co.
- MSA: The Safety Company
- Parkhurst Catering
- Pennsylvania Environmental Council
- Pennsylvania Resource Council
- Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Pittsburgh Green Innovators
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- PNC Bank
- PPG Industries
- Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Therm-O-Rock East, Inc.
- Tower Financial Group
- Tsudis Chocolate Company
- Venture Outdoors
- YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh