April 23, 2013 - A big congratulation goes out to the Duquesne team that placed 3rd overall for the Aspen Institutes’ Business & Society International MBA Case Competition! Atalie Hayes, Gregg Gorse, Matt Ebberts, and Andrew Minnotte placed first in the internal round of competition at Duquesne and then had their work submitted to the overall competition. They were [...] More »
COOL PLACE TO LIVE
You might want to rehearse your "How I fell in love with Pittsburgh" speech for friends and family. Pittsburgh is compact, cultured, safe, neighborly, green, and very affordable. We canâ€™t think of a better setting for your 12-month MBA Sustainability experience.
Duquesne University designates special floors in the residence halls for graduate and law students. Many graduate students live off campus either in close-by apartment houses or in some of Pittsburgh's many interesting neighborhoods.
Housing costs in Pittsburgh are very reasonable and there is a wide range of options available for off-campus living. The Office of Commuter Affairs maintains lists of off-campus housing.
The Office of Commuter Affairs
Room 117 Duquesne Union
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
Office of Commuter Affairs Website
- Twice named "America's Most Livable City" (Places Rated Almanac)
- Ranked No. 1 in U.S. and No. 26 in world for "Global Livability" (The Economist)
- Ranked No. 9 "Lowest Cost of Living" (Forbes)
- Ranked No. 9 "Smartest Place to Live" (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
- Ranked No. 3 lowest crime rate among the top 50 U.S. metro areas (Sperling's Best Places)
Pittsburgh is home to more than 25 schools and colleges that range from private to state to proprietary. All told, more than 100,000 students attend college in the Pittsburgh region.
A World of Difference
Duquesne's MBA Sustainability program believes that the business case for sustainable practices requires a global perspective. Thatâ€™s why we built global study trips and broad exposure into the experience.
Learn More »
- Ready to Make a Difference?
- Join a select group of MBA graduates ready to lead a sustainable future.
Accepting applications for Fall 2013.
Learn more about applying
or contact us.
- Global Study Trips
- Spring 2013 – Germany & Luxembourg
Summer 2013 – India
Learn more about our international experiences »